The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Company (referred to as either 'the Company', 'We', 'Us' or 'Our' in this Agreement) refers to Omantel
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
Sultanate Of Oman
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Personal Data the purposes of this section, Personal Data will be understood in accordance with the definition of Personal Information provided in the applicable data legislation ('Relevant Legislation'). We also subscribe to the principles for electronically collecting personal information outlined in the Relevant Legislation. We endeavor to ensure the quality, accuracy and confidentiality of Personal Data in our possession.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
• Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
• Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Website refers to Omantel
• You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read 'Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?' available at https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/end-of-life.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects
• Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity). Cookies can be 'Persistent' or 'Session' Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
• Type: Session Cookies
• Administered by: Us
• Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
•Type: Persistent Cookies
• Administered by: Us
• Type: Persistent Cookies
•Administered by: Us
• Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Marketing and Analytics Cookies
• Type: Persistent Cookies
• Administered by: Us
• Purpose: These cookies use information in relation to your use of other websites together with your responses to ads and emails to deliver ads and promotions that are more relevant to you in addition to optimization and analytics purposes.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy page.
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
• To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
• To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
• For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
• To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
• To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
• To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
• For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
• For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your Personal Data in the following situations:
• With Service Providers: We may share Your Personal Data with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
• For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your Personal Data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
• With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
• With other users: when You share Personal Data or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
• With Your Consent: We may disclose Your Personal Data for any other purpose with Your consent.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company's operating offices and in any other places where the parties (such as service providers necessary for the provision of the Service) involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
A user has the right:
• Of access to their Personal Data stored and processed by us. This may be done by emailing us at the address referred to in the 'Contact Us MCP@Mondia.com' section below;
• Tto rectification of Personal Data that we hold on a user's behalf, in instances where such Personal Data is incorrect or incomplete;
• To erase of Personal Data ('right to be forgotten') if such information is no longer needed for the original processing purpose, alternatively if a user withdraws their consent and there is no other reason or justification to retain such Personal Data, further alternatively, if a user has objected to such Personal Data being processed and there is no justified reason for the processing of such Personal Data;
• To restrict/suspend processing of Personal Data to only that which is strictly necessary for us to perform our services to you;
• To withdraw their consent at any time, if processing of Personal Data is based on consent;
• To object to processing of Personal Data, if such processing is based on legitimate interests; and
• To object to the processing of Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
We may disclose your Personal Data to the following persons for the purposes of our rendering our services to you, and for those reasons recorded in 'Use of your Personal Data' above:
• Affiliated Companies
• Service Providers
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• Comply with a legal obligation
• Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
• Prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with the Service
• Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
• Protect against legal liability
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed on the internet, we have in place up-to-date, reasonable technical and organizational security measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorized disclosure or access to the information we process online.
While we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data you provide us, we will continue to maintain and improve these security measures over time in line with legal and technological developments.
We store your Personal Data directly, or alternatively, store your Personal Data on, and transfer your Personal Data to, a central database. If the location of the central database is located in a country that does not have substantially similar laws which provide for the protection of Personal Data, we will take the necessary steps to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected in that jurisdiction by means of ensuring that standard data protection clauses are enforced as envisaged by applicable data protection regulations.
The Personal Data we collect from users shall only be accessed by our employees, representatives and consultants on a need-to-know basis, and subject to reasonable confidentiality obligations binding such persons.
We shall have the right, but shall not be obliged, to monitor or examine any information and materials including any website link that you publish or submit to us for publishing on the Site. You shall be solely responsible for the contents of all material published by yourself.
We will not sell, share, or rent your Personal Data to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by us will only be in connection with the provision of our services and/or the marketing thereof.
The services available through the Website, may contain links to other third party websites, including (without limitation) social media platforms, payment gateways, appointment scheduling and/or live chat platforms ('Third Party Websites'). If you select a link to any Third Party Website, you may be subject to such Third Party Website's terms and conditions and/or other policies, which are not under our control, nor are we responsible therefore.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Websites are provided 'as is', and we do not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content on Third Party Websites.
We do not monitor or review the content of any Third Party Website. Opinions expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by us and we should not be regarded as the publisher of such opinions or material. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or content, of other websites, either.
Users should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any Third Party Website before disclosing any Personal Data to them. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of Personal Data.
Have more questions? Contact us by email: MCP@Mondia.com